Friday, April 19, 2013

Update old and. . .older.

The gradient pictures were taken in Mooresville, NC (I believe) in fall or winter of 2006 or 2007.  I wish I could be more specific but I took them on my 35 mm and recently found the negatives and had them reprinted. On a few of the prints, there is some distortion that was not in the original prints.  I'm not sure if it's a developing error on the negatives or a reprinting issue.  Erg.






 Chicago in October of 2012 taken while in the passenger seat of my husband's 18 wheeler.


 
 At one of the pick up locations along the way.  I need to check the logs to find out where this was exactly.  Just thought it looked very mechanical and War of the Worlds-y.

 *pew pew pew*

Aaron's old truck, Fenton looking shadowy and majestic.  RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment